Attend a free mediation informational session on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at the Oak Park Public Library. The presentation will focus on common disputes experienced within families. Topics include separation, divorce, custody & visitation for married, divorced, never-married and LGBT couples. This session is for people experiencing family conflict who want to better understand mediation as an option for resolving their dispute/s.
September 17, 2009
Oak Park Public Library, Main Branch
834 Lake Street
Oak Park, IL
2nd Floor, Small Meeting Room
- Learn about the mediation process.
- Understand when mediation is required in Illinois.
- Understand the difference between a private mediator and a court mediator and the options you may have with each.
- Learn how to find, screen and select a private mediator.
- Learn some basic tools to prepare to negotiate common disputes in mediation.
- Q & A.